Hedberg and Associates offers quality cartographic and GIS services to our clients. Our mapping and GIS professionals use the latest technology and work closely with our field operations department to ensure that our data capture and representation is accurate, up-to date and practical.
We offer mapping products that are at a correct scale for the intended use and are displayed in an easy to use manner. This geo-referenced information is used by foresters, environmental/civil engineers and planners, project planners as a decision making tool for sound planning in forest inventory, harvesting, project development and conservation.
- Site access reconnaissance
- Data analysis and management
- LiDAR services
- Forest tenure data management
- Operational mapping
- Environmental inventory and ecosystem mapping
- Landscape unit inventory and analysis
- Visual design options and Visual Impact Assessments
- Vegetation inventory
- Recreation inventory
- Base mapping
- Topographic mapping