Hedberg and Associates has developed a solid reputation of supporting our clients in managing environmental risks that arise during project development, operations or closure. We deliver solutions that are operationally practical, environmentally responsible and fit within our client’s budget.
Our large body of resource management experience has given us a strong understanding of landscape-level planning and balancing social, ecological and economic values. The added value that we continually offer our clients is our strong local knowledge of the land and resources in the sea to sky corridor and our ability to access rugged and challenging terrain.
- Permitting and Development
- Field data collection
- Resource management consulting services
- Permitting and development
- Forestry baseline Environmental Impact Assessments
- Construction Environmental Protection Plans (EPPs) and Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Environmental Audit and Monitoring Plans
- Restoration planning and revegetation prescriptions
- Cultural heritage and resource assessments
- Third party technical review and environmental audits
- Erosion and sediment planning and control
- Botanical resource inventory